As The Senior Company, we agree with Doug Conant when he said, “To win in the marketplace, you must first win in the workplace.”
That is why we go that extra mile to ensure the happiness and satisfaction of our employees. In fact, we were recently awarded the Employer of Choice Award by Home Care Pulse.
We Take Care of Our Employees
At our core, we understand the value of a strong, happy team, which is why we invest in those who provide home care in the New Jersey area.
The Senior Company was founded by a team of geriatric professionals. Bringing years of home care experience, our compassionate team has also worked across a number of fields within the healthcare system.
They have seen first-hand the impact that a happy, well-cared-for has on their ability to care for patients and clients. Employee satisfaction can make all the difference, which is why we have one core belief at The Senior Company.
We take care of our employees so that they can provide the best possible care to our clients.
Employee Benefits and Special Incentive Programs We Provide
We are proud to stand above the crowd in terms of employee benefits and incentives.
These benefits and special incentive programs include:
- State of New Jersey Sick Leave and FMLA
- A yearly required medical reimbursement program
- Annual license renewal reimbursement
- Awards and bonuses, including employee referral bonuses
- Ongoing learning and support, including continued on-site support
- Time and a half on holidays AND birthdays
- “Employee of the Month” recognition + “Annual Employee” recognition and “Spot” recognition
- Service anniversaries
- An open-door policy and on-call service
- Flexible scheduling
- Provided gym membership, uniforms, gloves, and live-in meals
- Insurance benefits
- Pension plans
- Tuition assistance
- Paid time off
Join Our Home Care Team
If you’re a certified home health aide and are passionate about what you do, we want to hear from you!
Apply to one of our open positions to become part of our valued team today!